Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter, Field Trips and More......



Well, last time I wrote we were getting ready for Easter Weekend. We had a great time hanging out with the neighbors and watching the kids decorating and searching for the eggs.


Koen had a field trip to Smith Family Farm. It was so hot out there! We had a great time singing songs in the barn, looking for worms and feeding the animals. We got to bring home a tomato and bell pepper plant.
Kanin is doing good in baseball. The schedule keeps us pretty busy. I am really enjoying being the team mom. Kanin had to get some blood work done because of some headaches he has been getting. We are just waiting for the results to come back from the dr to see what we need to do. I will keep everyone updated!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Black & white photo , with a little color....did you get Photoshop ?

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones