Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break





So, I havent written in a while. Sorry about that! I am at my mom's for a little vacation. Tell you what, it's hot down here!! 90 deg!! I am too white for it to be that hot! I'm not ready to wear shorts or flip flops! The kids and I have just been hanging out. I was able to take Kanin to a batting cage to keep up on his baseball. It is a really nice facility called Sluggers! Pretty funny the owner is from Danville! Small world. Tonight we came up to Yucca Valley to visit my sister. We brought the kids down to a skate park where we learned about a BMX tract up the road. Kanin really wanted to go and watch and ended being able to race. He was in a beginners class with kids his age and won 2nd place! Pretty funny seeing him out there in his jeans and sweatshirt and all the other kids are in their gear. I am so proud of him! Koen got some "hill" riding in also on his Big Wheel. I swear that kid will for sure be using his medical insurance card! We will be staying up here one more day so Kanin can go to a BMX clinic on Saturday. Thank you Auntie LeeLee!








1 comment:

  1. 2nd place !!! Good job Kanin !!!

    Yeah Keon is a daredevil. It will be fun to watch him at the Extreme Games when he's older ??

    Looks like they had a Great time down south.

    WOW, 90 degrees must have been a shock to your system...it will be cooler when you get back...Please drive safe.

    ReplyDelete

My Loves

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones